Citizens of small towns and cities across the nation are truly unsung heroes. The level of involvement, commitment, and intense effort to improve their communities sometimes go unnoticed. They serve in various capacities throughout our nation: some are doctors, lawyers, teachers, students, bankers, ministers, business owners, and the like. The full scope of their individual contributions may never be fully realized by those who do not understand the small town dynamic.
They are everyday people doing extraordinary things. Collectively, these exemplary individuals represent the heart and soul of small communities; and so, Rural Leader Magazine aims to recognize Small Town America’s 100 Most Influential Citizens. We need your help to find these deserving individuals.
Here's a hint of who we're looking for:
1. Nominee must reside within the United States and live or work within a small town or city with a population of 80,000 or less;
2. Nominee must be at least 18;
3. An Individual may self-nominate or be nominated by an individual, group, or organization;
4. Must have made a significant contribution to their community.
5. A completed nomination form must be submitted between July 1 and August 30 online or by submitting supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete the Nomination form below.
The 100 nominees selected will be featured in the December issue of Rural Leader Magazine as Small Town America’s Most Influential.