Rural Leader Magazine is searching for 50 exemplary individuals who have made outstanding contributions to their communities. So often leaders in smaller communities are not recognized. Rural Leader 50 under 50 was developed with the purpose to recognize exclusively leaders who live and work in small communities.
Many are dedicated to making things happen in their churches, businesses, organizations, and communities. They are unsung heroes who contribute much to the vitality and sustainability of their communities. Rural Leader 50 under 50 is an effort to demonstrate the value of those contributions.
However, Rural Leader Magazine needs your help to identify these deserving individual across the globe. The call for nominations opens June 1, 2016. The deadline is June 30, 2016 for all applications.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
1. Nominee must be at least 40 and under 50 as of July 2016 AND reside in the United States.
2. Applications must be completed online, or by email by June 30, 2016.
3. Nominees can nominate themselves or be nominated by an individual, group, or organization.
4. The selected 50 will be featured in the July 2016 edition of Rural Leader Magazine.
5. Applications will be reviewed by a panel of judges selected by Rural Leader Magazine. Selected nominees will be notified via email. All decisions final.
7. All applications must include the following information:
Nominee’s Name, Age, Employer, Title/Position
Mailing Address, (County), State, Zip Code
Phone (Include Area Code), and Email Address
8 Send a quality head shot photo of at least 300 dpi of the nominee under separate cover to editor@RuralLeaderMagazine.com
9. Answer the following questions about your nominee:
-What distinguishes your nominee?
-Tell us about their contributions and involvement in community.
-Describe your nominee’s professional achievements and activities.
-Nominee/Nominator may also attach resume (3 page limit, please).
-Name of Nominator if different from nominee and how he or she knows the nominee?
-Phone and Email (of the nominator).—
10) Honorees will be featured in the July 2016 issue of Rural Leader Magazine.